Water chiller is a kind of cooling water equipment that can provide constant temperature, constant current and constant pressure. Industrial water chillers can always output ice water that is lower than the ambient temperature. It can be used wherever cooling is needed. It can be used for direct cooling or indirect heat exchange. The chiller can be used to cool down injection molds to improve the quality of plastic products; reduce the temperature of vacuum coating, control the temperature of vacuum coating machine; cool down the food industry, and quickly cool and process; chemical, effectively control the temperature of chemicals; cool down buildings, and quickly cool down concrete Condensation etc. The chiller has a wide range of applications.
According to the application, chillers can be divided into industrial chillers, screw chillers, electroplating chillers, oxidation chillers, laser chillers, coating chillers, wave soldering chillers, reflow soldering chillers, and exposure chillers. , Development machine chiller, ultrasonic chiller, extruder dedicated chiller, high frequency quenching dedicated chiller, injection molding machine dedicated chiller, electrophoretic paint dedicated chiller, pharmaceutical chiller, food chiller, stainless steel chiller , Circuit board chillers, special chillers for blister machines, chemical chillers, coating chillers, according to working conditions can also be divided into air-cooled chillers, water-cooled chillers, low-temperature chillers, constant temperature chillers, etc.
Energy saving effect of chiller:
The chiller is a kind of refrigeration equipment that cools water and recycles it. The cooling water temperature can be automatically adjusted according to requirements. It almost does not consume water. Long-term use can save a lot of water. Therefore, compared to the mode of using tap water to cool the equipment, Industrial chiller is an ideal equipment that can quickly achieve the ideal cooling effect and save energy.
As for the function of the chiller, I will stop here today. Water chillers play an important role in industrial production. Enterprises use chillers to improve production efficiency, ensure product quality, and increase profits.
1. Regularly check whether the voltage and current of the water-cooled chiller are stable, and whether the compressor is running normally. If it is a semi-hermetic compressor, check the oil quantity regularly. Normally, it should be more than 2/3 of the window. When the water-cooled chiller works normally, the voltage is 380V and the current is within the range of 11A-15A.
2. Regularly check whether the refrigerant of the water-cooled chiller is leaking: refer to the parameters displayed on the high and low pressure meter on the front panel of the host. Depending on the temperature (winter, summer) temperature changes, the pressure display of the chiller is also different. When the chiller is working normally, the high pressure display 11-17kg and the low pressure display 3.5kg-5kg are normal phenomena.
3. Check whether the cooling water system of the water-cooled chiller is normal, whether the cooling tower fan and sprinkler shaft are operating well, and whether the water supply of the built-in water tank of the water-cooled chiller is normal. Water-cooled chillers should be replaced with new water every 3 months. If it cannot be replaced, add rust remover.
4. All industrial chillers should be cleaned when they are used for six months, and cleaned once a year. The main cleaning parts include: cooling water towers, radiator pipes and condensers to ensure better cooling effects.
5. When the water-cooled chiller is not used for a long time, the circuit switches such as the water pump, the compressor and the main power supply of the cooling water tower should be closed in time. Water-cooled chillers need to be connected with a cooling tower and a circulating water pump to achieve the cooling effect. In order to ensure the quality of the circulating water, you can consider installing a Y-type filter at the water source and adding algaecides and descaling agents to the cooling tower to avoid impurities Entering the pipeline affects the operation of the unit.
6. This water-cooled chiller uses R-22 refrigerant, please do not add refrigerant privately. If the fault occurs, please check the system according to the fault indicator. If the fault cannot be eliminated, please call.
7. Remarks: Cleaning method of condenser pipelin
(1). Turn off the power switch.
(2). Close the cooling water inlet and outlet ball valves.
(3). Remove the front panel of the water-cooled chiller.
(4). Disassemble the fixing screws, remove the round cover plate, and the copper tube can be seen. Please use a copper brush to clear it back and forth.