⑴ Which aspects of the chiller should pay attention to:
1. How to choose the size of the chiller for injection molding machine?
When used for cooling the mold of an injection molding machine, it can be calculated according to the injection volume of the injection molding machine. Generally, a 1HP water chiller is required for every 6 ounces of injection volume. For example, the customer’s factory is 100T (5.5OZS)×3; 150T(12OZS)×4 units; 200T(23OZS)×3 units; the size of the required chiller is (5.5×3+12×4+23×3)/6=22.25, that is, a 25HP chiller. When used for cooling other equipment, it depends on the specific flow rate of the cooling water circulation.
2. How to select the insulation water tank and pump of the chiller?
Sometimes according to the actual situation of the customer's factory, the box-type chiller may also need an external pump. At this time, the additional pump model must have the same power as the pump that comes with the chiller. If the 10HP box-type chiller comes with a pump power of 2HP, when the pump is added, it must be 2HP. The pump power requirement is the same as that of the box-type chiller of the same model. The open-type chiller is connected to the external pump.
Points to note for chillers
3. Pay special attention to the appropriate temperature control of the return water of the chiller?
It is best not to be higher than 40 degrees. The higher the return water temperature, the greater the damage to the compressor and the shorter the service life!
⑵ Which of the following details should be paid attention to during installation?
1. The unit should be placed in a computer room with a room temperature of 4.4-43.3℃? There should be enough space around and above the unit to facilitate routine maintenance.
2. The place where the unit is installed must be the floor, installation mat or foundation, whose levelness is within 6.4mm? and can bear the operating weight of the unit.
3. At one end of the unit, there should be space for pipe extraction to clean the condenser tube bundle? Door openings or other suitable openings can also be used.
4. Choose the appropriate pipe diameter? The cooling system and cold water system when the unit is running at maximum power? and connect them correctly.
5. For ordinary applications? The water flow speed through the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.0-3.6m/s.
6. Please check whether the machine is damaged before installation? And choose a suitable place to facilitate installation and future maintenance.
7. Under any load conditions, the water flow rate should remain stable.